There is nothing worse than putting time and effort in producing a hot beat and having it played 0 times.
TLDR: scroll to bottom to see our video!
Days pass, and you see your beat/song get no attention whatsoever, play count is locked on that ugly “0”.
You might start wondering if it’s because your music is not good enough, or your technique isn’t polished or, you just created something no one really cares about.
Yeah yeah, now you’re saying to yourself:
“STFU the title of my beat?? what the hell are you talking about”
We feel you, but this will all make sense soon.
Here’s why: 1. People search for keywords; Think about yourself for a sec, what words do you use on the search bar? (Keywords are the reason making this playlist didn't take 2 days).
2. Engaging titles make people……...engage, catchy names make people hit play.
3. It’s the first contact with your audience; Even before seeing your arti
st name, it’s your track’s title that pops up first.
Now that the why is out of the way, it’s time for some do’s and don’ts:
1. Type beat / genres / buzzwords - Add some context! Those keywords will make your beat feel familiar and get you more plays.
2. No special chars and stuff like that - Leave that crown emoji alone! Having all those emojis/signs is just confusing for everyone that sees your tune.
3. Consistency - Use same structures for your titles (but pls no fire emojis)
Now that you got all you need to choose better titles for your music,
It’s time to ditch “amzng AF beat CLUB MIX exclusive ****free**** [link in bio]”titles.
Peace, Nimrod , Sphera Crew